Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dec 1

A lot has gone on in our house as of late. 
The baby is fast approaching!  It seems the harder that we try to get everything done, the more there is to do and the less we have done.  Getting ready for a daughter is hard!  I'm sure raising her will be sometimes soon, but I am totally ready for it.  I'm convinced that she is going to be the best little girl ever.  Sorry other dads, your daughter is cool and all but mine is the best. 
Also the more we go through the pregnancy and other trials together, the closer Dorian and I become.  I am very proud to call her my wife.  I've been thinking about it a lot lately, and if I had to live with anyone else I would kill them.  Dorian is the only person I have ever met that I am able to be that close to without going crazy.  She is truly a gift from God. 
Speaking of trials, and gifts from God, the book of James is very big in my life right now.  It seems like every bible study that happens that I read, or am a part of, or listen to, or whatever references the book of James.
James is 5 chapters long and it is packed full of Godly wisdom for people trying to follow Jesus.  I dare you to read it!  Here's a link!
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James+1&version=NIVIt will challenge you to look at how you are living and re evaluate what it means to follow God no matter where you are in life!

1 comment: